- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Classic Chipotle Steak
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice Or Orange Juice
- 1 Medium Tomato, Chopped
- 1 Small Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Chipotle Pepper In Adobo Sauce, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Beef Flank Or Skirt Steak (1 Pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon each: Coriander And Ground Cumin
COMBINE all ingredients except steak.
PLACE steak in resealable plastic bag. Remove 1/4 cup of the steak sauce mixture; pour remaining steak sauce mixture over steak in bag. Seal bag, then turn bag over several times to evenly coat steak. Refrigerate at least 30 min. to marinate.
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steak from bag; discard marinade. Grill flank steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 min. (or skirt steak 10 to 13 min.) for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To test for doneness in cooked steaks, use the touch test. A steak that is rare will feel soft and juicy when touched; medium is slightly firmer but still spongy while well done is firm throughout.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS