Grilled Pork Tacos
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups Chopped Peeled Papaya, Divided
- 1/2 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Ground Cumin
- 1-1/4 pounds Boneless Pork Country Style Ribs
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint Leaves, Finely Chopped
- 2 teaspoons Cracked Black Pepper
- 12 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas, Warmed
PLACE barbecue sauce, 1 cup of the papaya, the mustard and cumin in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into large resealable plastic bag. Add ribs; seal bag. Refrigerate at least 4 hours to marinate, turning bag occasionally. Remove ribs from marinade; discard bag and marinade.
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Grill ribs 12 to 15 min. on each side or until cooked through. Shred pork with 2 forks.
MIX remaining 1 cup papaya, the mint and pepper. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the papaya mixture onto each tortilla; top with 1/4 cup of the pork. Roll up.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Balance this entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and a serving of fat free refried beans.
Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor of KRAFT Barbecue Sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS