Crispy Chicken Blt Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One Pound)
- 1 pouch SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- 6 cups Torn Mixed Red And Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1 cup Tomato Wedges (about 1 Medium)
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Cooked, Crumbled
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural Three Cheese Crumbles
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place in shallow baking pan.
BAKE 20 min. or until cooked through (170°F). Let stand 5 min.; cut into slices.
TOSS lettuce with tomatoes, bacon and dressing. Spoon evenly onto four plates; sprinkle with cheese. Top with chicken.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Top each salad with 1/4 cup croutons just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS