- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Creamy Caesar Salad Nicoise
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 3 cups Torn Mixed Salad Greens Or Romaine Lettuce
- 1 cup Fresh Green Beans, Trimmed, Halved, Cooked And Cooled
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Slivered Red Onions
- 1/4 cup Small Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1/4 cup GOOD SEASONS Creamy Caesar With Aged Parmesan Dressing
- 1 pouch (3 oz.) STARKIST FLAVOR FRESH POUCH® Tuna (Albacore Or Chunk Light Tuna)
- 1 Hard-cooked Egg, Sliced
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
TOSS greens with beans, tomatoes, onions and olives in large bowl.
ADD dressing; toss to coat. Divide evenly between 2 salad plates.
TOP with the tuna and egg slices; sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 5 grams fat per serving, by preparing as directed using KRAFT LIGHT DONE RIGHT! Classic Caesar Reduced Fat Dressing.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS