- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Sweet Potato, Apple And Spinach Salad
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Tome: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 3 cups Chopped Peeled Sweet Potatoes (about 2 Medium Potatoes)
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 2 Medium Apples, Chopped
- 10 Medium Pear, Chopped
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Baby Spinach Leaves
HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes and onion; cook 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
ADD apples and pears; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
TOSS with spinach in large salad bowl. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Ripen Pears Pears do not ripen well on the tree so they are picked when mature, but not yet ripe. To ripen fresh pears at home, place in paper bag, fold over the top of bag and store at room temperature. In 1 to 3 days, the pears should be ripe. To test for ripeness, apply gentle thumb pressure to the base of the stem. If the fruit yields slightly, the pear is ripe and juicy. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS