- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Poppyseed Fruit Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
- 1/3 cup Strawberry Low-fat Yogurt
- 2 cups Halved Strawberries
- 2 cups Seedless Green Grapes
- 2 medium Kiwi, Peeled, Sliced
- 1 small Cantaloupe, Sliced
- 1 Small Honeydew Melon, Sliced
- 1 medium Star Fruit, Sliced
MIX dressing and yogurt until well blended.
ARRANGE fruit decoratively on platter.
SERVE with the dressing mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Star fruit is also called carambola. When sliced, this fruit resembles a star shape. The skin is green to golden yellow in color and the flavor ranges from tart to sweet depending on the variety. Look for it in your local supermarket. Choose a firm fruit with a bright even color and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS