Baja Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup Tequila
- 1/3 cup Chopped Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 1 tablespoon Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
- 2 pounds Chicken Wings, Separated At Joints, Tips Removed
- 3/4 cup BULL'S-EYE Raging Buffalo Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Cloves tablespoons Sliced Green Onions
COMBINE lime juice, tequila, chipotle peppers, garlic salt and red pepper in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the lime juice mixture. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Grill chicken 15 min., turning occasionally. Brush lightly with some of the barbecue sauce. Continue grilling 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing frequently with the remaining barbecue sauce. PLACE chicken on serving platter; sprinkle with the onions.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Serve with KRAFT ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing as a dipping sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS