Quick & Easy Steak Salad
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 5 cups Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 2 small Plum Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper, Grilled, Sliced
- 1 pound Beef Flank Steak, Grilled, Sliced Across The Grain
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing Or KRAFT Light Balsamic Reduced Fat Dressing
DIVIDE lettuce among four salad plates.
TOP with tomatoes, peppers, steak and cheese.
DRIZZLE with dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Grill the Yellow Pepper
Cut pepper lengthwise in half. Brush lightly with small amount of the Italian dressing. Add to grill along with the steak. Grill 6 to 8 min. or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Cut into strips, then use as directed.
Substitute roasted red pepper strips for the grilled yellow peppers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS