Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 package (16 ounce) Frozen Cauliflower Florets, Thawed
- 2 cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2/3 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Cut any large pieces of cauliflower florets in half. Toss cauliflower florets and carrots in 2-quart baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
MIX cheese, dressing and thyme; spoon over vegetable mixture in baking dish.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Best of Season
Have fresh cauliflower on hand? Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 4 cups cooked fresh cauliflower florets for the frozen cauliflower.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS