- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Chili-cheddar Beer Dip
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 40
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Beer
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 can (15 oz.) Chili, Heated
- 1/2 cup Green Onion Slices
- 1/2 cup Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1/2 cup Chopped Tomatoes
BEAT cream cheese and beer in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in Cheddar cheese. Spread onto large serving plate.
PLACE lettuce around edge of cream cheese mixture; fill center with chili.
SPRINKLE with onions, olives and tomatoes. Serve with RITZ Toasted Chips Original or WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS