- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Chunky Avocado Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 Ripe Avocados, Peeled, Pitted
- 1 medium Tomato, Seeded, Chopped
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
WHEAT THINS HARVEST CRISPS Garden Vegetable Baked Snack Crackers
MASH avocados coarsely with fork in medium bowl. Add tomatoes, sour cream, lime juice and garlic powder; mix well.
SPREAD into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with cheese. Cover. REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Serve with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use a pastry cutter/blender to easily mash the avocados.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS