- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 36 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 18 Wooden Skewers (10 Inches)
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoon KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
- 1 Beef Top Round Steak (One & Half Pounds), Cut Into Half Inch Strips
- 9 Pearl Onions
- 1 Red Or Green Pepper, Cut Into 9 Strips
- 1/2-inch Strips
SOAK skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, mix steak sauce, barbecue sauce and horseradish until well blended; set aside.
THREAD steak strips onto skewers; place an onion or pepper strip on the end of each skewer. Place kabobs in shallow glass dish. Pour steak sauce mixture evenly over kabobs; cover. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove kabobs from marinade; discard marinade. Grill kabobs 4 to 6 minutes or until steak is cooked through, turning occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Broiler
Broil kabobs 4 to 6 inches from heat 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS