- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 Sweet Potato, Cut Into One Fourth Inch Slices
- 1 cup Each Broccoli And Cauliflower Florets
- 1 packet SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Beat egg in small bowl. Dip vegetables in egg; shake in coating mix.
PLACE on lightly greased shallow baking pan. Bake 20 min. or until golden brown. SERVE with dressing as a dip.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Try this recipe using your family's favorites or when introducing a new vegetable.
Substitute 1 cup cleaned mushroom caps for sweet potato.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS