- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 1 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese, Divided
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 Small Tomato, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Sliced Black Olives
- RITZ Toasted Chips Original
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Toss chicken with hot sauce; set aside. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and the onions in medium bowl. Stir in chicken.
SPREAD into casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese, the tomatoes and olives. Serve with the chips.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute WHEAT THINS Big Snack Crackers for the RITZ Toasted Chips. Makes 3 cups dip or 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 crackers each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS