Fruity Munch Mix
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 21
- 5 cups POST SPOON SIZE Shredded Wheat Cereal
- 1 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves
- 1/4 cup Margarine
- 1/4 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Frozen Apple Juice Concentrate, Thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Dried Mixed Fruit (such As Prune, Apricot, Pear)
MIX cereal and pecans in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
MICROWAVE margarine, sugar, juice concentrate and cinnamon in 1-cup glass measuring cup on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture in pan; toss to coat.
BAKE at 350°F for 30 minutes or until crisp, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in dried fruit.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS