Bbq Chicken & Bacon Pizza
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time : 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 Italian Pizza Crusts (6 Inches)
- 1/4 cup cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese Or KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces
PREHEAT oven to 450ï¿½F. Spread pizza crusts with barbecue sauce.
TOP evenly with chicken breast cuts, cheese and bacon pieces. Place on baking sheet.
BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Cut each pizza in half.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Brighten up this pizza by adding 1/4 cup each chopped green onions, tomato and bell pepper before baking. (NOTE: Nutrition does not include vegetables.)
Serve with a crisp mixed, green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS