- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Watermelon Fruit Bowl
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 4 hours 45 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 quart (4 cups) Boiling Water
- 2 package (8-serving size each) or 4 package (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin, Any Flavor
- 1 quart (4 cups) Cold Water
- 4 cups Assorted Summer Fruits, (such As Watermelon Balls, Honeydew Balls, Banana Slices, Strawberry Slices)
- Watermelon Bowl
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl 3 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in cold water.
REFRIGERATE 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
ADD fruit; stir until well blended. Spoon into Watermelon Bowl. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor of regular JELL-O Brand Gelatin.
Select a large round watermelon (12 to 14 lb.). Cut off a thin slice from bottom of melon. Cut off top 1/3 of melon. Use sharp knife to scallop edge of larger piece of melon, if desired. Scoop out fruit from both pieces with melon baller. Invert watermelon shell on paper towels; let stand to drain excess juices before filling with fruited gelatin. Mix desired amount of watermelon with other fruits before adding to gelatin as directed. Reserve remaining watermelon for snacking or another use.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS