- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Western Skillet Omelet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Russet Potatoes (about 3 Medium), Peeled, Cubed
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Peppers
- 1 Tomato, Chopped
- 3 Green Onions, Sliced
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
PLACE potatoes in large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to boil; continue boiling 5 min. Drain well and set aside.
COOK bacon in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp, turning occasionally. Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels. Discard bacon drippings. Add peppers, tomatoes and onions to skillet. Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir 3 min. Add potatoes; cook an additional 15 min., stirring occasionally.
MAKE six small wells in potato mixture. Add 1 egg to each well. Top potato mixture with bacon; sprinkle with cheese. Cover skillet with lid. Cook 5 to 8 min. or until eggs are set.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Add small amount of chopped cilantro along with the peppers, tomatoes and onions.
Serve topped with TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS