Creamy Strawberry-lemon Squares
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1-1/2 cups Finely Crushed HONEY MAID Honey Grahams (about 10 Grahams)
- 1/2 cup Sugar, Divided
- 6 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3 cups Cold Milk, Divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping, Thawed
MIX graham crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup of the milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Spread over crust.
POUR remaining 2-3/4 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Pour over cream cheese layer in pan. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Cover with whipped topping. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into 24 squares to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This dessert tastes equally delicious when prepared with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese; your favorite flavor JELL-O Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Balance your food choices throughout the day in order to enjoy a serving of dessert.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS