Gingered-peach Tea Snacks
- Prep Time: 10 minutes(Total time : 2 hours 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Peach Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 cup Cold Prepared CRYSTAL LIGHT Peach Flavor Low Calorie Iced Tea Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 3/4 cup Chopped Canned Peaches In Exra Light Syrup, Drained
STIR boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in tea and ginger. PLACE peaches evenly in 6 medium muffin cups sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Cover with gelatin mixture. REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Unmold onto dessert plates just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Unmold Gelatin:
Allow gelatin to set until completely firm, several hours or overnight. Before unmolding, dip knife in warm water and run knife around edge of gelatin to loosen. Dip mold in warm water, just to rim, for 15 seconds. Lift from water and gently pull gelatin from edge of mold with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate and shake to loosen gelatin. Gently remove mold.
How To Make Clear Gelatin:
To make gelatin that is clear and uniformly set, be sure the gelatin is completely dissolved in the boiling water before adding the cold liquid.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS