- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 32 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cream Of Tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup Shortening
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cream of tartar and baking soda in large bowl until well blended. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add buttermilk; stir with fork until mixture forms a soft dough.
PLACE on lightly floured surface; knead 20 times or until smooth. Pat or roll out dough to 1/2-inch-thickness. Cut into circles with floured 2-inch cookie cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Brush with half of the butter.
BAKE 12 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with remaining butter.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
If using 3-inch cookie cutter, you will be able to cut out 7 biscuits. Bake as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS