- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups Dry Lima Beans
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Lower Sodium Bacon
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- 1/4 pound (4 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Turkey Smoked Sausage, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Flour
PLACE beans in large heavy saucepan. Add enough water to cover. Bring to boil. Cook on medium-low heat 2-1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
COOK bacon in large skillet on medium heat just until crispy, turning frequently. Drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet; crumble bacon.
ADD bacon, corn, sausage and onion to beans in saucepan. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 hour.
STIR flour into reserved bacon drippings in skillet. Cook on medium-low heat until bubbly, stirring frequently. Gradually stir in 1-1/2 cups water until well blended. Cook on medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Add to soup; simmer 30 minutes. Season to taste with pepper.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute OSCAR MAYER Turkey Bacon for OSCAR MAYER Lower Sodium Bacon.
To reduce cooking time, use frozen lima beans instead of dried. Omit the initial 2-1/2 hour cook time. Add 3 pkg. (10 oz. each) frozen lima beans (about 6 cups) and 6 cups water to bacon mixture in saucepan. Continue as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS