- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Bourbon Street Special
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Kaiser Rolls, Split
- 4 teaspoons Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 cup Chopped Drained Marinated Pickled Vegetables
- 4 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Provolone Cheese Slices
- 3 Slices OSCAR MAYER Cotto Salami, Cut In Half
- 3 Slices OSCAR MAYER Bologna, Cut In Half
- 3 Slices OSCAR MAYER Chopped Ham, Cut In Half
- 4 Slices Tomato
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
SPREAD bottom halves of rolls with mustard. Cover each with 2 Tbsp. of the marinated vegetables and 1 cheese slice.
TOP evenly with the meat, tomatoes and lettuce.
COVER with top halves of rolls.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 unsliced 9-inch round bread loaf for the 4 rolls. Cut bread in half horizontally. Remove 1/2 inch of the soft bread from inside of each half. Reserve removed bread for another use. Layer remaining ingredients in bottom of bread loaf. Cover with top of loaf.
Make it Easy
Purchase 1 pkg. OSCAR MAYER VARIETY-PAK (Cotto Salami, Bologna, Chopped Ham) to use when making this sandwich. Wrap and refrigerate leftover meat slices for another use.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS