Cheesy Spinach Soup
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Soft Reduced Calorie Margarine
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
- 2 cups Fat-free Milk
- 1/2 pound (8 ounce) VELVEETA Made With 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Into Half-inch Cubes
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Cooked, Well Drained
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Dash Pepper
MELT margarine in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir until tender.
ADD remaining ingredients; cook on low heat until VELVEETA is melted and soup is heated through, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting frozen chopped broccoli for the spinach.
Use Your Microwave
Microwave onions and margarine in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. to 1 min. or until onions are tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Microwave 6 to 8 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and soup is heated through, stirring every 3 min.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS