Honey Maid Fruit Salsa
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Apples
- 1/4 cup Chopped Seedless Green Grapes
- 1/4 cup Canned Mandarin Orange Segments, Drained, Cut In Half
- 1/4 cup Chopped Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Apricot Preserves
- 8 HONEY MAID Low Fat Honey Grahams, Broken In Half (16 Squares)
MIX fruit and preserves until well blended; place in small strainer over bowl. Refrigerate at least 30 min.
SPOON 1 Tbsp. of the fruit mixture onto each graham square just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For added flavor and crunch, chop 1/4 cup of your favorite PLANTERS Nut. Stir into fruit mixture just before spooning onto graham squares.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS