Easy Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total time: 24 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 package SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1-1/2 pounds Chicken Tenders Or Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Add cheese to coating mix in shaker bag. Moisten chicken with water. Shake off excess water.
ADD 2 or 3 chicken tenders to shaker bag; shake until evenly coated. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders. Place on nonstick baking sheet or baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Discard shaker bag and any remaining coating mixture.
BAKE 12 to 14 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor KRAFT Barbecue Sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS