- Prep Time: 15 minutes(Total time: 1 hour 50 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) Cake Mix, Any Flavor
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Few Drops Green Food Coloring
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Mini OREO Bite Size Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 10 BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
PREPARE cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on package. Cool completely.
TRANSFER cake to cutting board; cut into pieces using diagram 1. Arrange cake pieces on cake board or large platter to form the witch's head, nose, hair and hat as shown in diagram 2.
FROST and decorate with Evil Embellishments as listed below. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For frosting, add milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Remove 1 cup of the pudding mixture to use for the hair; spread remaining pudding mixture onto cake.
Evil Embellishments-Scary Face
For scary face and witch's wart, use the chocolate chunks.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS