- Velveeta Pepper Jack Stuffed Burgers
- Buffet Casserole
- Chocolate Coffee Latte
- BOCA -Stuffed Baked Poblanos
- Layered Dessert Mold
- Creamy Tuna Rice
- Tracy's Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Toasted Pound Cake with Nutty Caramel Sauce
Nuts And Fluff
- Prep Time: 15 minutes(Total time: 25 minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Margarine
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 6 cups POST SPOON SIZE Shredded Wheat Cereal
- 6 cups Popped Popcorn
- 1 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 250°F. Microwave peanut butter and margarine in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffed.
STIR in remaining ingredients. Pour evenly into 2 greased 13x9-inch baking pans.
BAKE 10 minutes. Cool completely. Break into small pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using any variety PLANTERS Nuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS