Nutter Butter Chocolate Bars
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes(Total time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 18 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1-1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
CRUSH 12 of the cookies until fine crumbs form; set aside. Microwave 3 of the chocolate squares and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in the crushed cookies. Place in 9-inch square pan; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
COMBINE dry pudding mix and sugar in medium bowl. Gradually add boiling water, stirring until well blended. Add peanut butter; mix well. Spread to evenly cover bottom of crust.
MICROWAVE remaining chocolate squares on HIGH 45 seconds; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Carefully spread over the pudding mixture. Coarsely chop remaining 6 cookies; sprinkle over chocolate layer. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until set. Cut into 24 bars to serve. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a crunchier treat, prepare as directed using crunchy peanut butter.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS