Oreo Candy Shop Pudding
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time : 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 3 cups Cold Milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O OREO Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Marble Pound Cake, Cut Into 14 Slices Divided
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Syrup, Divided
- 2 cups Chopped Chocolate Coated Caramel Peanut Nougat Bars, Divided
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
PLACE 7 of the cake slices in 13x9-inch pan; drizzle with half of the chocolate syrup. Cover with layers of half each of the pudding mixture and chopped chocolate bars. Top with layers of remaining cake slices, chocolate syrup and pudding mixture; sprinkle with remaining chopped chocolate bars.
SERVE immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS