Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2-1/2 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, Divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro, Divided
- 12 Flour Tortillas (8 Inches)
- 1-1/2 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix chicken, soup, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese and 3 Tbsp. of the cilantro until well blended.
SPOON about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam sides down, in greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with the salsa and remaining cheese.
BAKE 25 min. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. cilantro; top with the remaining 1/2 cup sour cream.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using reduced fat condensed cream of chicken soup and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
Substitute 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts for the chopped cooked fresh chicken. Or, use 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Southwestern Seasoned or Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, cut into bite-sized pieces.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS