- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1-1/2 cups BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, Divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 can (4 oz.) Chopped Green Chilies, Undrained
- 4-1/2 cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 3 cans (10 oz. each) Red Enchilada Sauce
- 16 Corn Tortillas (6 Inches)
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix 1 cup of the sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese and chilies in medium bowl. Add chicken; mix lightly. Set aside. Warm enchilada sauce. Spread 1 cup of the enchilada sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
WRAP tortillas in paper towels. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until softened. Place 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture on each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam sides down, in baking pan. Pour any remaining enchilada sauce over enchiladas; cover.
BAKE 20 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve topped with remaining 1/2 cup sour cream and, if desired, shredded lettuce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Take a long walk with your family after enjoying this meal.
Substitute shredded cooked beef or pork for the chicken.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS