- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Cherry Dijon-glazed Ham
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 can (16 ounces) Pitted Dark Sweet Cherries In Syrup, Undrained
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1/4 cup Firmly Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 6 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard, Divided
- 4 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Thawed Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1 Fully Cooked Boneless Smoked Ham (3 Pounds)
DRAIN cherries, reserving syrup. Combine the cherry syrup, wine, sugar, 2 Tbsp. of the mustard, the cornstarch and juice concentrate in small saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat until mixture thickens and starts to boil, stirring constantly. Remove 1/3 cup of the sauce; reserve for later use. Stir cherries into remaining sauce; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
BRUSH ham with remaining 1/4 cup mustard.
BAKE ham as directed on package, brushing occasionally with the reserved 1/3 cup sauce for the last 30 min. of the baking time. Meanwhile, cook cherry sauce on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Carve ham. Serve ham slices topped with the warm cherry sauce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS