- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Herb Grilled Kabobs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak (One & Half Pounds) Cut Into One & Half Inches Pieces
- 2 Medium Red Peppers, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 Medium Zucchini, Cut Into Chunks
- 1 Large Red Onion, Cut Into Wedges
- 1/4 pound Whole Mushrooms
- 12 Wooden Skewers
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Rice
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Alternately arrange meat and vegetables on skewers. Mix dressings.
PLACE kabobs on grill; brush with the dressing mixture.
GRILL 10 to 15 min. or until steak is cooked through, turning over after 8 min. Serve with the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Broiler
Assemble kabobs as directed; place on rack of broiler pan. Brush with the dressing mixture. Broil, 5 to 7 inches from heat, 10 to 15 min. or until steak is cooked through, turning over after 8 min.
Prepare as directed, substituting boneless skinless chicken breast halves for the steak and/or using MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS