- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Oven-roasted Asian Ribs
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 can (8.25 ounces) Pineapple Chunks With Juice, Drained, Reserving Juice
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 pounds Pork Spareribs, Cut Into Single Ribs
- 1 packet SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Combine juice and soy sauce in large bowl. Add ribs; turn over to evenly coat both sides with the juice mixture.
SPRINKLE coating mix onto ribs; toss to coat. Place ribs in single layer in shallow foil-lined baking pan; top with the pineapple chunks.
BAKE 45 min. or until ribs are cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with hot cooked brown rice and steamed Oriental vegetables.
Jazz It Up
Sprinkle glazed cooked ribs with toasted sesame seed or sliced green onions just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS