Pecan-encrusted Pork With Peaches
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 tablespoons Dried Tarragon Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil, Divided
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 pound Boneless Pork Tenderloin, Trimmed Of Any Visible Fat
- 1 cup Finely Chopped PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- 2 medium Onions, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 cans (15 Ounces each) Peach Slices In Light Syrup, Drained
PREHEAT oven to 400°F Place tarragon, brown sugar, honey and garlic in food processor container; cover. Process until mixture forms a thick paste. Add 1 tsp. of the oil; cover. Process until well blended. Mix in remaining 1 tsp. oil if necessary for spreading consistency.
SPRINKLE salt and pepper over pork. Rub tarragon mixture over pork; roll in pecans to evenly coat all sides. Place onions and peaches in foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan; top with pork. Cover with additional foil.
BAKE 1 hour or until pork is cooked through, removing foil from top of pork for last 10 minutes of baking time.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Tenderloin is perfect for casual entertaining. Since it is very lean and extremely tender, it can be used in any dish calling for boneless skinless chicken breasts.
For a great week-day meal, prepare as directed, substituting 4 boneless pork chops (4 oz. each) for the tenderloin. Reduce baking time to 30 minutes or until chops are cooked through.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS