Horseradish Bacon Dip
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 crumbled cooked cup OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Horseradish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Chives
- WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers
PLACE cheese, sour cream, bacon and horseradish sauce in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until smooth.
STIR in chives; cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
SERVE as a spread with crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Savor every bite of this tasty dip, but watch your portion size.
Jazz It Up
Garnish with additional chopped chives and crumbled cooked bacon.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS