Meatless Pizza Nachos
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Times : 18 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 2/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 1/3 cup Shredded Zucchini
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/2 cup Prepared Chunky-style Spaghetti Sauce Or Pizza Sauce
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
PREHEAT broiler. Arrange crackers in center of 12-inch pizza pan, with crackers slightly overlapping and leaving a 3-inch border around edge of pan.
TOP with 1/3 cup of the mozzarella cheese; cover with zucchini and peppers. Top with the sauce and remaining 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
BROIL 2 to 3 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Microwave Assemble nachos on large microwavable platter. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; rotate plate 1/4 turn. Microwave an additional 10 to 20 seconds or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS