- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time 48 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 4 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Cold Butter Or Margarine
- 1 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, Toasted, Chopped
- 1 cup Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Add water to cranberries; stir. Let stand 10 min. to plump cranberries. Meanwhile, mix flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add walnuts and drained cranberries; mix well. Add yogurt and cream; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. DIVIDE dough into 3 pieces. Pat each piece into 6-inch round on floured surface; cut each into 8 wedges. Place wedges, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets; brush with egg.
Bake 15 to 18 min. or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of these flavorful scones.
Substitute raisins, dried cherries or cut-up dried apricots for the dried cranberries.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS