- Prep Time: 15 Minutes ( Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French Bread, Cut In Half Lengthwise
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1 cup Chopped Plum Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Basil
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix oil and garlic; spread onto cut surfaces of bread. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
MIX cream cheese and Parmesan cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Stir in olives.
SPREAD toasted bread halves with cream cheese mixture; top with tomatoes. Cut into 24 slices to serve. Sprinkle with basil.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained, for the chopped fresh tomatoes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS