Sugar And Spice Snack Mix
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes ( Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 9
- 4 cups POST ALPHA-BITS Whole Grain Oat With Corn And Wheat Cereal
- 4 cups Air-popped Popcorn
- 2 cups TEDDY GRAHAMS Cinnamon Graham Snacks
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
COMBINE cereal, popcorn, graham snacks and raisins in large bowl.
MIX sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
STORE in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 4 days.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Divide the snack mix into individual servings. Just place 1 cup snack mix into each of 9 resealable plastic bags and seal.
Decorate the snack bags to look like butterflies. After sealing bags, wrap a colorful pipe cleaner around the center of each bag and twist to divide the bag into 2 "wings." Let the kids attach fun stickers to their own "butterfly" to personalize it.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS