Tortilla Tuna Wrap
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cans (6 ounce each) Tuna, Drained, Flaked
- 1/2 cup Chopped Celery
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Flour Tortillas (12 Inches)
- 8 Large Lettuce Leaves
MIX tuna, celery, mayo, red pepper and cheese.
SPREAD tortillas evenly with the tuna mixture.
TOP each with 2 lettuce leaves; roll up.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve with cut-up raw vegetables and a piece of your favorite fresh fruit.
Omit lettuce. Prepare wraps as directed. Place on microwavable plate; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, rotating plate after 1-1/2 minutes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS