Zesty Marinated Chicken
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 1 hours 50 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 4 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (1 Pound)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping
- 1 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil, Cilantro Or Parsley
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Pour dressing into resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to marinate. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Dip chicken into grated topping, turning to evenly coat both sides. Place in shallow baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 30 min. Meanwhile, spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add mushrooms; cook on high heat until mushrooms are tender, stirring frequently. Stir in the basil.
TOP chicken with the mushrooms; sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Keeping It Safe
After removing the marinated chicken from the marinade in the plastic bag, be sure to discard the bag along with any remaining marinade.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS