- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Beef Bites With Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
- 1 French Bread Loaf (18 Inches), Cut Into 24 Slices, Toasted
- 1 pound Roast Beef, Thinly Sliced, Cut Into 2 Inches Wide Strips
- 1/4 cup Green Onion Slices
MIX sour cream and horseradish.
SPREAD each toast slice with 1 tsp. of the sour cream mixture; top with 1 or 2 beef strips.
TOP evenly with the sour cream mixture; sprinkle with onions.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Substitute fresh chives for the green onions.
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, using toasted sourdough bread slices.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS