- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 32 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 36
- 2-1/2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Finely Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 2 teaspoons Cream Of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter Or Margarine, Slightly Softened
- 1-3/4 cups Sugar, Divided
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix flour, pecans, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in large bowl; set aside.
BEAT butter and 1-1/2 cups of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Add dry ingredients; beat on low speed until well mixed. Form dough into 1-inch balls. Mix remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon. Roll balls in cinnamon sugar. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Storage Know-How Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS