Easy Jell-o Terrarium
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Berry
- Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups Cold Water
- 16 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Finely Crushed
- 44 NILLA Wafers, Crushed
- 16 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, Coarsely Crushed
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Pour into large glass bowl.
REFRIGERATE 45 min. or until set.
TOP gelatin with a layer each of crushed OREO Cookies, NILLA Wafers and NUTTER BUTTER Cookies to resemble a terrarium. Top with whipped topping for "snow."
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a fun twist, insert a few bite-size fish-shaped chewy fruit snacks into the thickened gelatin layer before it is completely set.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS