- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 2 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 package (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Flan Spanish Style Custard With Caramel Sauce
- 2-1/2 cups Milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) Cream Of Coconut
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
POUR Caramel Sauce into 9x5-inch loaf pan; set aside. Combine milk, cream of coconut and coconut in large saucepan; stir in Flan Mix.
Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. (Mixture will be thin.) Remove from heat. Carefully pour custard mixture over caramel layer in pan.
REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until set.
UNMOLD flan by running small knife or metal spatula around edge of pan. Invert flan onto plate; shake gently to loosen. Remove pan. Serve immediately. Store leftover flan in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Savor a serving of this crowd pleasing dessert on special occasions.
Garnish with fresh orange slices just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS