Philadelphia Sparkling Strawberry Mold
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time : 4 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 3/4 cup Ginger Ale
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen Strawberries, Thawed
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 8 Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in medium bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in ginger ale. BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add gelatin mixture in very small amounts, mixing on medium speed after each addition until well blended. Stir in thawed frozen strawberries.
POUR into 1-1/2-quart mold sprayed with cooking spray; cover. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto serving plate. Top with whipped topping and the fresh strawberries just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin.
How To Unmold Gelatin
Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS