- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Pinwheel Cake And Cream
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time : 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 2 Medium Peaches Or Nectarines, Divided
- 2 cups Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 teaspoon Grated Orange Peel
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) Fat-free Pound Cake, Cut Into 12 Slices
- 2 cups Assorted Cut-up Fresh Fruit, Such As Raspberries, Sliced Strawberries And Seedless Grapes
CHOP 1 peach; set aside.
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping, orange peel and chopped peach.
ARRANGE pound cake slices on serving plate. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over cake. Slice remaining peach. Top cake with peach slices and remaining fruit. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Once thawed, refrigerate COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping for up to 2 weeks or re-freeze.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS