- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Strawberry Cream Dessert
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 3 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) Ladyfingers, Split
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Strawberries, Divided
- 1-3/4 cups Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 2 cups Ice Cubes
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping Or COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, Thawed
TRIM 3/4 inch from ends of ladyfingers; place ends on bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Stand remaining ladyfingers around side of pan, with cut sides facing in. Reserve 2 strawberries for garnish; mash remaining strawberries. STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until melted. Add whipped topping and mashed strawberries; stir gently with wire whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 10 min. or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into prepared pan.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Remove side of pan. Top with reserved strawberries.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Prepare in 9-inch Cake Pan
Line 9-inch round cake pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over edge of pan. Prepare dessert as directed. To remove dessert from pan, carefully lift out of pan onto serving plate using foil handles. Peel away and discard foil.
Prepare as directed, using COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS